We enjoy looking after people, that’s what great people do.
Your Journey begins here!
Here at the Scarlet and Bedruthan, we create unforgettable experiences. From front desk to back office, on the ground to behind the scenes, our team makes us what we are. We’re always looking for passionate, like-minded people to join our vibrant team. If you’re driven, dedicated and looking for a career with a difference, please read on.
What it looks like.
As Reservationist, you'll be the first port of call for our guests, and responsible for understanding their needs, showcasing the hotels and delivering exceptional customer service to ensure they book their experience with us.
To do the job you will need to:
- Love customer service and have an enthusiasm to deliver excellence
- Feel confident speaking with customers on the phone and make sure all phone calls are answered quickly and efficiently
- Carry out an administrative task to ensure all booking details are accurate and communicated to the guest
- Provide friendly, knowledgeable, efficient and professional service at all times
- Communicate with other hotel departments
- Have a hunger to succeed, hit your targets and encourage your fellow team member to
- Need to have great listening skills and know your way around a computer (although full training is given)
- Be a quick thinker, with the ability to use your initiative and have good problem-solving skills
- Of course, this list is not exhaustive, we expect versatility from you and regular on the job training is a given!
- Positive, warm, friendly and the ability to build genuine relationships
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
What we offer:
As an independent Cornish business, we value each person who works as part of our talented team. We offer a range of benefits and perks, that reflect our commitment to making this an amazing place to work.
o £11.00 per hour plus 10% bonus
o Full-time/part-time permanent contract but must be flexible to work weekends
o 28 days holiday per year (29 after 1 year)
o A team based and highly supportive work family
o Benefits – pension, holiday and health cover
o Our own discount scheme – offering a range of our services and hotel stays
o Long service scheme
o Hospitality Reward and discount partnership
o Learning opportunities and career progression possibilities
o Team accommodation is available on-site
If you want to be part of something special then why not come join us today…