We enjoy looking after people, that’s what great people do.
Here at the Bedruthan and Scarlet Hotel we are looking for motivated individuals to join our busy kitchen team. Although experience is not normally essential, some experience of the kitchen environment/hours would be beneficial. The job requires many basic skills needed to start your career to becoming a Chef, this role could very well be the start of your Chef journey with us.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Collect and wash up pots and pans.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload food and equipment deliveries.
- Keep the storeroom organised.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
What we offer:
As an independent Cornish business, we value each person who works as part of our talented team. We offer a range of benefits and perks, that reflect our commitment to making this an amazing place to work.
o £11.00 per hour
o A permanent full time contract
o 28 days holiday per year (29 after 1 year)
o A team based and highly supportive work family
o Benefits – pension, holiday and health cover
o Our own discount scheme – offering a range of our services and hotel stays
o Long service scheme
o Hospitality Reward and discount partnership
o Learning opportunities and career progression possibilities
If you want to be part of something special then why not come join us today…