We enjoy looking after people, that’s what great people do.
The creation of innovative online marketing strategies. The development of all online content from
email, to web and social media and how it is presented online as well as have proven, advanced
knowledge of Google Analytics, digital marketing and CRM as a whole. You’ll need to be highly
collaborative, commercially savvy and have experience in working cross functionally whilst forming
solid creative working relationships.
- Responsible for the development and coordination of the strategic planning and budgetary control of all online marketing
- Develop and implement online and traffic acquisition strategies, covering SEO, PPC, and email marketing.
- Regularly analyse ROI and optimise budget to ensure revenue and traffic targets are being met
- To manage and improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the brands websites and content platforms
- Continuous review and development of all online channels to maximise sales and customer experience
- Work with design team to constantly come up with creative ways to engage with our customers
- Ensure brand consistency is delivered online across all strands of the business
- Working with the Social media and content executive to develop and implement a successful social media, community management and content strategy on all the major platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Working with the Social media and content executive to create and measure the commercial performance of targeted social media advertising campaigns
- Report project progress and outcomes to clients on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis – using Google Analytics and similar programs
Responsible for the trading effectiveness of all visual content and digital marketing
- Proven experience and use of all CRM channels; email, social, app, sms, direct mail
- Responsible for the growth and quality of the brands databases
- Responsible for transactional and promotional email marketing for all brands
- Keep up to date with the latest technology and digital marketing
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will lead and execute CRM for the brands
- Overseeing all customer data warehousing and data policies
- Managing 3rd party technology and service providers
- Regular performance reporting and identification of conversion opportunities
- Delivery of insight & analytics to drive ecommerce development
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- An exemplary leader, communicator and motivator
- Resilience to the ever challenging demands of hospitality
- Confidence in your own opinions and abilities with a view to raising the bar across all digital and ecommerce marketing functions.
- Creative, innovative and a digitally smart
- Strategic and commercially minded
- Highly data driven and analytical
- Results driven mentality
What we offer
As an independent Cornish business, we value each person who works as part of our talented team. We offer a range of benefits and perks, that reflect our commitment to making this an amazing place to work.
o Competitive salary
o A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week
o 28 days holiday per year (29 after 1 year)
o A team based and highly supportive work family
o Benefits – pension, holiday and health cover
o Our own discount scheme – offering a range of our services and hotel stays
o Long service scheme
o Hospitality Reward and discount partnership
o Learning opportunities and career progression possibilities
If you want to be part of something special then why not come join us today…